poniedziałek, 21 marca 2016

3 VERY SIMPLE ELEGANT OUTFITS

Hi guys !

I want to present you three very simple, made from quite basic stuff, outfits. I'm sure we all sometimes strugle with classy, elegant outfit ideas, and I'm also that kinda person. So I've looked through my closet and I came up with this. Hope you enjoy !



Outfit 1 :








~ top H&M
~ skirt Coctail Schock
~ glasses Bijou Brigitte


Outfit 2 :








                                                                 ~ top Zara
                                                                 ~ pants Bershka
                                                                 ~ jacket H&M


                                                                     Outfit 3 :








~ top H&M
~ skirt H&M
~ glasses Bijou Brigitte



xoxo ,
Edie

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz