piątek, 19 lutego 2016

JANUARY FAVOURITES

Hello everybody !

I’m sure we all can say that January went so quickly. That’s just crazy ! I havent even noticed and it’s half of February already ! Actually I’m very happy about it because it’s gonna be warmer soon and I’m probably the most chilly person ever.

Anyway, January is gone so it is time to share my favourites with you my loves :)


                         


Firstly I want to talk about The Body Shop Coconut Body Milk.


There are few reasons why I wanted to buy this product - because of the great opinions about it ofcourse, but also cause I had The Body Shop Coconut Butter before and I wanted to compare them. Same smell but very different consistency. Butter was tough and it took a while to spread it on to the body. So the conclusion seems to be clear, Body Milk definitely wins. It is much easier to apply cause it is more liquidy and has a pump. It leaves skin so soft and feeling really great. I can definitely recomend it to those of you who doesn’t like this sticky and cloggy feeling after using body lotion. Dries quickly too.

£8

                         


Next product is Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Cream. LOVED IT. The best moisturizer I have ever tried in my entire life. It’s not heavy, actually it is quite light. 100% fragrance free. Leaves lovely, smooth feeling on the skin. Has made such a difference to my skin. It is for every skin type, allergy tested. Generally I’m AMAZED with this cream.

£15 - 30ml / £25 - 50ml

                         


Another piece is make up related. Let me introduce to you beloved by everyone Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara. One of the best mascaras I’ve ever tried. Big brush makes lashes full and defined. It makes wonders even on the shortest lashes. Also has the cutest, pink packaging that mascara could have. Love it a lot and definietly will buy another one.

£19

                        

                         


Fourth and fifth on my favourites are lipsticks.

First one is from Avon and it is called Luxe Special Edition Couture in a colour "designer red". It is like this classic, Hollywood red. Very energetic, bright and so pigmented. Has really nice, buttery consistency. Stays on well through the day. The packaging is another plus. It is gold ! Very sophisticated and ladylike. We all like pretty things, don’t we ? :)


£7

         

                         


Last but not least is lipstick from Golden Rose - Velvet Matte Lipstick  in number 23. It is a lot darker shade of red than the Avon one. Looks like pure burgundy colour. Creates pretty, matte finish on the lips, smoothly glides. Very important ! Doesn’t leave this characteristic for some matte lipsticks dry effect and feeling.  I don’t think it is available in UK but you can find it on amazon, and they are bargain for such quality ( something about £2,5 )


                                       

                                 

                                 


The last product that I want to share with you is Jimmy Choo Perfumes. I’m not the best in describing scents but I’ll try my best :)

They are made from Tiger Orchid, Sweet Toffe Caramel and Indonesian Patchouli so they are quite sweet and floral with a hint of fruits. Very fresh, girly scent. Love it.

£52 - 60ml

                                 


That is everything for my January favourites. Hope you enjoyed it and please leave me your coments and opinions.

Kisses x

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz